cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@localbar.com>
Subject Memory Leak in cocoon 2
Date Thu, 11 May 2000 07:58:41 GMT

Have not had time to investigate this, and also have not updated the
CVS tree either, but;

The memory leak on my system is in the region of one or a few kB per
minute or so and is happening irregardless of request processing.

Looking at 'top' (a resource viewer in Linux), it goes up and down with
4kB at a time at a per second level, and after a while it snaps to the
upper. In my case it starts at approx 4500kB for the JVM, and a couple
of days it is 100MB. Without any traffic!!!

I will see if I have time to look into this later, just want to notify
everyone to keep an eye open.

Niclas