cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sven Kuenzler <>
Subject XMLForm
Date Sat, 06 May 2000 20:22:02 GMT

someone asked how to use the XMLForm servlet by Donald Ball with a Xalan
version > 0.19. The change below seems to be the solution:

<               XPath xpath = new XPath(xpath_support,null);
>               XPath xpath = new XPath(null);

[read: remove the string "xpath," from line 364 of]

This works, though once again the interpretation of relative paths/URLs
is a bit surprising. There is a file /viva/xmlform-sample/news.xml. This
sometimes is expected to be referenced as /xmlform-sample/news.xml, then
again the /viva prefix must be given.

As before, I'm using Tomcat 3.1 (release build) standalone  under Linux
with Cocoon 1.7.3 and the Xalan/Xerces packages shipped with it.

View raw message