cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <Giacomo.P...@pwr.ch>
Subject Re: Cocoon with Tomcat, part (n+1) ...
Date Sat, 06 May 2000 19:01:08 GMT
I had to make the path to the cocoon.properties file relative to the
context (webapps/cocoon). So my web.xml look like

 <servlet>
  <servlet-name>org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon</servlet-name>
  <servlet-class>org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon</servlet-class>
  <init-param>
   <param-name>properties</param-name>
   <param-value>WEB-INF/conf/cocoon.properties</param-value>
  </init-param>
 </servlet>

Giacomo

--
PWR Organisation & Entwicklung            Tel:   +41 (0)1 856 2202