cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <Giacomo.P...@pwr.ch>
Subject Re: What is supported in Cocoon 1.x and no longer supported in 2. 0
Date Mon, 01 May 2000 21:32:31 GMT
"Williams, Murray Todd" wrote:

> (Input) DOM Document --> SAX Events --> SAX "Filter" --> SAX Events -->
> (Output) DOM Document

There are some utility classes in the cocoon 2 cvs (DOMStreamer.java,
DOMBuilder.java) which can be used to stream a DOM to a DocumentHandler
or to build a DOM out of SAX Events. May be you can use these.

> I suspect that writing XSP material to built DOM structures is going to
> cause major portability problems to Cocoon2.

I think "standard" XSP will not cause major problems using them later in
cocoon 2. If you have written taglibs these of course can be a problem
and will have to be converted.

Giacomo

--
PWR Organisation & Entwicklung            Tel:   +41 (0)1 856 2202