cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject Re: Squaring the sitemap circle...
Date Fri, 26 May 2000 00:57:56 GMT

There was two features in sitemap proposal that I would like to see added.
Basically the possibility of sub-sitemaps and reloading sitemaps without a

Sub-sitemaps would allow someone other than main webmaster to have a site
map that they could play with. This would allow / in the sub-sitemap to be
translated to /~someperson/dir1/dir2/. You may even be able to put this
sub-sitemap on diferent security level so they couldn't arbitarily zonk
protected files.