cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeme Praks" <ne...@one.lv>
Subject RE: Installing Cocoon 2
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 14:42:10 GMT

well, I didn't get any web.inf file when I checked cocoon2 branch out
from CVS. So I tried using the same on as for Cocoon1 (probably you are
also using the same). However, this doesn't work because the package
hierarchy has changed in cocoon2. So here are my (modified) files.
--------------------------------- web.xml:

<!--
     This is the web-app configurations that allow Cocoon to work under
     Apache Tomcat. Please, follow the installation section of the
     documentation for more information about installing Cocoon on
Tomcat
-->

<!DOCTYPE web-app
    "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2.2.dtd">

<web-app>
 <servlet>
  <servlet-name>Cocoon</servlet-name>
  <servlet-class>org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet</servlet-class>
  <init-param>
   <param-name>configurations</param-name>

<param-value>D:\Turbine\webapps\cocoon2\conf\cocoon.xconf</param-value>
  </init-param>
 </servlet>

 <servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>Cocoon</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>*.xml</url-pattern>
 </servlet-mapping>
</web-app>

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Main-Class: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

Neeme