cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeme Praks" <ne...@one.lv>
Subject RE: Cocoon2 Design WAS: [cocoon 2] removing bottenecks
Date Sun, 28 May 2000 15:25:54 GMT

something similar to Turbine's layouts?

I have been thinking for quite some time, what would be the best way to
integrate Cocoon and Turbine...
I would like to use XSP as Turbine's screens and navigations... but I
haven't figured out a neat way how the layout stuff would also fit in
the picture here...

Anybody have any ideas on this? burtonator?

Neeme