cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeme Praks" <ne...@one.lv>
Subject RE: Cocoon and Jetspeed
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 21:08:24 GMT

neither have I ;-(
but Xinclude has been up in the air on this list for quite some time
already, so I think it must be supported somehow ;-)

> I have thought of this.  Using Cocoon *everywhere* really isn't
> something I want to do.  Cocoon can fail and it also adds complexity.

I agree about the complexity and failing. It could be turned off by
default and static file used instead... However, I think it would be a
powerful option to have...

Have you looked at prowler (available at ftp://www.softwarebuero.de)?