cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <pati_giac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [cocoon 2] removing bottenecks
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 10:46:29 GMT

--- "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pier@apache.org> wrote:

> i know it's my fault...

Hello Pier, welcome back. Don't take it to serious. It's good to "hear" your "voice" :)

I think we all have learned out of that situation. As it is "open source", nobody has to be
too
shy or whatever to say "hey, I'm running out of time" or "my situation has changed..." or
whatever
(but of course one had to say it)

Giacomo

=====