cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Stimmel <jon-li...@stimmel.net>
Subject Re: changing XSP tmp/repository directory
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 00:44:00 GMT
On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 04:56:26PM -0700, David Duddleston wrote:

> Opps... forgot to mention I'm using Cocoon2. Unless I'm missing something,
> there does not seem to be a cocoon.properties file and I believe it has been
> replaced with cocoon.xconf which has no entry for setting the repository
> that I know of? If only I understood the code more, I could probably figure
> it out, but so far I have not had time to plow though it all yet ;-) I'm
> digging away at it slowly.

Perhaps the following portion of .xconf will help (this version pulled
a couple days ago):
  <component
    role="program-generator"
    class="org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl">
      <parameter name="repository" value="/tmp/repository"/>
      <parameter name="auto-reload" value="true"/>
  </component>