cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <pati_giac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Cocoon 2] build.bat, build.sh old versions
Date Mon, 29 May 2000 07:53:24 GMT

--- Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org> wrote:
> Ricardo Rocha wrote:
> >
> > Giacomo Pati wrote:
> > > Someone has checked in old versions of build.bat and build.sh (and maybe more?).
Since
> Ricardo has
> > > checked in his XSP code the CVS snapshot cannot be build with these old build
scripts.

> > Honest: I haven't touched these files at all
>
> I did, sorry. :(

No problem, I've corrected them.

Does anybody know what exactly happens if someone with an old CVS repository on disk does
a "cvs
commit"?
Does this change back newer thing to the old one? Makes it practical sense to do a "cvs update"
prior to a "cvs commit" (or does this change revisions made locally back to the older version
from
the cvs?)

Giacomo

=====