cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@simba.pwr.ch>
Subject Re: Cocoon2 Design WAS: [cocoon 2] removing bottenecks
Date Mon, 29 May 2000 04:58:47 GMT
On Sun, May 28, 2000 at 05:25:54PM +0200, Neeme Praks wrote:

> [...]

Many week ago I had the same thoughts. If you want to integrate Cocoon
into Turbine you are at Jetspeed (Kevin has that already done). If you
want to integrate Turbine into Cocoon (seems the better aproache to me)
you have to rewrite some core functionality of Turbine to let'em spit
out XML.

Giacomo