cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: Squaring the sitemap circle...
Date Sat, 27 May 2000 09:26:41 GMT
On Sat, May 27, 2000 at 01:05:56AM +0200, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Ross Burton wrote:
> > "Ross was right, I was wrong." - Stefano Mazzocchi
> > Do you mind if I print this out and frame it?
> Not at all :)

Hehe. Perhaps we should distribute copies ;)

> Hey guys, look: I'm a 25 year-old college student that happens to like
> thinking and building things. That's it. I'm no genious, I'm no master,
> I'm no guru. I just have a big whiteboard hanging in my bedroom.

That last one is a goooood idea. Must go buy one.

> I see you all as friends, not colleagues or work mates. And I can feel
> the same from many of you. I could also feel some of you changing their
> views day by day to this opinions.

I think we can include pretty much everyone on the dev list in
this catagory. Personally, I'm very much like that - heck, even
my (work) coleagues are my friends, and that rocks.

Okay, I'm going to be nosey now; Stefano, I'm interested - what's
your degree in? I considered doing a PhD in Scheduling Theory
(Tabu Search, Genetic Algorithms, Agents, that kinda thing),
but decided against it because of wanting to get out there and
build dreams ;)

Luminas Ltd.