cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <pati_giac...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Cocoon 2] build.bat, build.sh old versions
Date Fri, 26 May 2000 13:48:54 GMT
Hi all

Someone has checked in old versions of build.bat and build.sh (and maybe more?). Since Ricardo
has
checked in his XSP code the CVS snapshot cannot be build with these old build scripts. I've
fixed
them two days ago and have to do it again (because the latest "cvs upd" has messed up my versions
here).

Maybe use "cvs commit thisfile thatfile otherfile" instead of a general "cvs commit" or do
a "cvs
diff" first to see what will be changed. Thanks.

Giacomo

=====