cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <pati_giac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: XSP developer documentation now available
Date Fri, 26 May 2000 12:53:13 GMT

Ricardo Rocha <ricardo@apache.org> wrote:
> As promised a few days ago, I've written a couple of documents
> on XSP internals and logicsheet authoring.
>
> These documents have been commited to the CVS and are also
> available online at:
>
>   http://www.plenix.com/cocoon2/xsp-internals.html

Uff <amazed/> !! Real cool work, congratulation! We should put it onto the site and
create a
separate "branch" for cocoon2. Who has write access to the xml-site/target/cocoon?

>   http://www.plenix.com/cocoon2/logicsheet-concepts.html

This is exactly what I always wanted to know about logicsheets. And SiLLy makes total sense
:-)
Did you start writing a XSLT for SiLLy?

> Save a typo or two, many a broken link and my proverbially
> broken English, these documents provide a fairly complete
> introduction to the XSP design and implementation, as well
> as useful hints on logicsheet authoring. A brief proposal of
> a new, simpler logicsheet language is also presented.
>
> I hope these documents help avoid the infamous "black box"
> syndrome that plagued the previous XSP version. I also hope
> they encourage some of you, fellow developers, to participate
> in further XSP development.

I wish I had a sponsor to spend more time developing this beast. I don't know where to start
helping you maybe you have an concrete idea for me to step in.

Giacomo

=====