cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Paul Russell <>
Subject Re: [Cocoon 2.0] Beta Version on the 19th?
Date Mon, 15 May 2000 08:38:02 GMT
On Sun, May 14, 2000 at 05:17:08PM -0700, Pier P. Fumagalli wrote:
> Ok... I know it... I'm not a good project manager...

Heh. I've seen (been?) a lot worse mate.

> I'm committing al my changes next week (after finishing the integration
> of Ricardo's XSP in my code), rolling what i would call a "beta" version
> for the 2.0 and then giving back the lead to someone else (since i've
> proven myself not to be a good leader)...
> it's pointless to say anything else right now, but showing you the code
> i wrote, and committing it on the CVS (my deadline is the 19th!)

Is there any danger of a sneek preview? I'm guessing I'll have
to reintegrate the offline widget into the new code before that
comes anyway near getting into CVS :/

I could really do with getting CocoonOffline into CVS so that I
can track CVS properly without messing around with patches etc
etc... As I said, there's a newer version sitting on my machine
with considerably less bugs if you're ready for it. Failing that
I guess I'll have to wait until the beta comes out, re-integrate
then and give you the code back again?

Paul Russell                               <>
Technical Director,         
Luminas Ltd.

View raw message