cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with XSP in cocoon 1.7.3
Date Thu, 11 May 2000 10:49:22 GMT
"Livas, Dimitris" <Dimitris.Livas@intarget.com> wrote:
>Unfortunatly, i can run all the examples (in the samples directory of the
>cocoon
>package) except the XSP ones. When I try I get the following error:
>
>Sample URL:
>http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/xsp/page.xml?message=Hello%20World
>ERROR (displayed in the page):
>
>java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

This question is a VVFAQ (Very Very Frequently Asked Question)!

Please at least read the FAQ before posting, please check the mailing list
archive before posting - and finally, if all that fails, please post
installation questions to cocoon-users not cocoon-dev! Thank you kindly! :-)

The answer is at

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html#faq-4

and also in the documentation included in Cocoon.