cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: Marketing info? Am I LAME or what? :)
Date Thu, 11 May 2000 05:27:21 GMT
On Wed, May 10, 2000 at 05:32:19PM -0700, Keith Visco wrote:
> Yes you are lame! :-)  That guy asked me the same stuff, not for Cocoon
> of course, but I just ignored him. :-)

It was at this point, boys and girls, that Mr Visco realises his CEO
reads cocoon-dev, and promptly gets himself sacked ;-)

> > Who's using Cocoon (1.x, obviously) in a production environment?

I'm using Cocoon 2 in a 'kinda production environment' (in that it's
the offline module I'm using, not the servlet) if that's any help.

> > Is there some public "url" that can be seen?

Not yet, should be up by the middle of next week at the latest.

Luminas Ltd.