cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <Paul.Russ...@uea.ac.uk>
Subject Re: A request for opinions...
Date Wed, 03 May 2000 14:17:55 GMT
Heh. This old chesnut ;)

Basically, cocoon isn't an application server (although it'll be
part of one Real Soon Now if ExOffice have their way, or I get
so bored I beat them to it ;).

Cocoon is a tool for separating information from presentation,
basically, and it's a very powerful tool at that.

Enhydra is an application server, it does some of the things
cocoon does, as it happens, but they're not really competing
products as far as I'm concerned.

Paul