cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <>
Subject Cocoon2: SSI and <xsl:comment>
Date Mon, 01 May 2000 21:58:36 GMT
Tried to send this this morning, but we've been having all
manner of e-mail related weirdness over here at Luminas
towers, so I think the last one went walkabout.

----- Forwarded message from Paul Russell <> -----

Hi all,

Trying to use SSI (urgh) on a website generated using cocoon2
and the offline widget. Obviously I can't use

  <!--#include virtual="..."-->

because xalan will strip the comment out. I *thought* I could

  <xsl:comment>#include virtual="..."</xsl:comment>

but that seems to be disappearing somewhere along the line,

I've had a look through the GenericProcessor and LinkTranslator
code, which would be an obvious place for a comment to go
walkabout, but I can't see anything wrong.

Any ideas?

Paul Russell                               <>
Technical Director,
Luminas Ltd.

View raw message