cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Williams, Murray Todd" <>
Subject RE: doc issues?
Date Tue, 02 May 2000 15:26:54 GMT
I hit that one last night.  The file lib/bin/antRun doesn't have its execute
permission bit set.  Go do a "chmod +x antRun" from the appropriate
directory and try it again.

Murray Todd Williams
Merck & Co., Inc.

P.S. Don't forget to have the .jar files in "lib" in your Classpath. The
really important one was svg_somethingorother.jar that was the showstopper.