cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Williams, Murray Todd" <murray_willi...@merck.com>
Subject RE: SAX Event cacheing & Generators
Date Tue, 02 May 2000 13:49:44 GMT
I would be very interested in seeing any developments you might achieve on
this front. I think it could be useful for anyone who would like to use
Cocoon in an Application Server type of configuration where content gets
assembled from various stored sources. If skipping parsing steps could speed
things up significantly, that should be investigated further.

Murray