cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Williams, Murray Todd" <murray_willi...@merck.com>
Subject RE: SAX Event cacheing & Generators
Date Tue, 02 May 2000 11:09:41 GMT
Actually, I'm rather interested. I've been pondering for quite a while
whether there might be a "raw form" of XML storage that would be good to use
to "serialize and deserialize" XML data for rapid storage and access in a
database.  (Read: blob object storage.)

I'm not exactly sure how you handle the virtual .vs. static "callback
methods". Do you have any sample code snippets handy?

Murray Todd Williams