cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Washeim" <>
Subject Sigh. IBM websphere
Date Thu, 11 May 2000 22:29:26 GMT
Ok, I'm really stumped.

I'm trying to get cocoon running under Websphere. Sigh.(I'm finally trying
to migrate a subset of eurofootball from being xalan and xerces and custom
servlets to cocoon).

I get the cocoon screen (when invoked with cocoon.xml):
"The servlet initialization argument "properties" was not found. Please,
make sure Cocoon is able to find its configurations or it won't be able to
execute correctly."

My candy ass, out-of-the-box install:

The file (I've configured mimetypeservlet, etc)

# Cocoon servlet used for rendering from file

I'm assuming it should be 'much' like the jserv config?

I've never had this problem under jserv/tomcat/etc.....

Anyone have any ideas?

View raw message