cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcelo F. Ochoa" <moc...@ieee.org>
Subject Request Interface
Date Wed, 24 May 2000 14:42:46 GMT
Pierpaolo:

	I´m writing a new generator for Cocoon 2 to implement Prism DBProducers of the previous
version. I found that the Request interface encapsulate the HTTPServletRequest parameter of
Servlet. This interface has methods to retrieve arguments, however I can not find a method
to retrieve the request object.

	Prism needs the complete request inside the code. Otherwise, I must re-implement a lot of
code that make not sense. It is possible to incorporate a new method called, for example,
getRequest which returns the HttpServletRequest object?. It can be located in the interface
or in the implementation class called CocoonServletRequest.

Thank you in advance

Marcelo