cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Burton" <ros...@lineone.net>
Subject Re: [Cocoon 2.0] Beta Version on the 19th?
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:42:29 GMT
Pier,

> it's pointless to say anything else right now, but showing you the code
> i wrote, and committing it on the CVS (my deadline is the 19th!)

Well, I make it 19:38 on the 19th and it's still not here!

IIRC, you are on -4:00 so it's 15:38 there...  c'mon man, we want C2!!!!

;-)

I think you should get an ICQ account, that way we can bug you more...

Ross

PROGRAM: n.  a magic spell cast over a computer allowing it to turn one's
input into error messages.  v.t.  to engage in a pastime similar to banging
one's head against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for reward.

Slipstream: http://come.to/slipstream
The Culture: http://come.to/theculture
ICQ: 5167146