cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Ross Burton" <ross.bur...@mail.com>
Subject Re: [Cocoon 2.0] Beta Version on the 19th?
Date Mon, 15 May 2000 08:48:31 GMT
> > I'm committing al my changes next week (after finishing the integration
> > of Ricardo's XSP in my code), rolling what i would call a "beta" version
> > for the 2.0 and then giving back the lead to someone else (since i've
> > proven myself not to be a good leader)...
> > it's pointless to say anything else right now, but showing you the code
> > i wrote, and committing it on the CVS (my deadline is the 19th!)

Excellent news!

> Is there any danger of a sneek preview? I'm guessing I'll have
> to reintegrate the offline widget into the new code before that
> comes anyway near getting into CVS :/
>
> I could really do with getting CocoonOffline into CVS so that I
> can track CVS properly without messing around with patches etc
> etc... As I said, there's a newer version sitting on my machine
> with considerably less bugs if you're ready for it. Failing that
> I guess I'll have to wait until the beta comes out, re-integrate
> then and give you the code back again?

Same question for me and the SVG Serializer patches, should I get ready to
re-integrate them come the 19th or are they included?

Ross Burton


Mime
View raw message