cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Problem with document() function in cocoon with xalan
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 19:47:51 GMT
Hiya. I'm running into some trouble using the document() function from an
XSLT stylesheet in cocoon-1.7.2. Everything was working great until
recently, when I started getting this error:

XSL Warning: Can not load requested doc: file:/path/to/file/news.xml

apparantly the file has simply gotten too large, since trimming it down to
a smaller size makes it start working again. It doesn't seem to be a
built-in size limitation in Xalan since running it from the command line
works perfectly. Increasing the memory available to the JVM for cocoon
doesn't affect anything. Can anyone suggest what I may do to fix this?
Thanks.

- donald