cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen <r...@mip.sdu.dk>
Subject Re: Shameless Developer Recruiting
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2000 12:50:16 GMT
On Mon, 3 Apr 2000, John Milan wrote:

> I'm looking to build a technical team that can solve challenging
> problems. The opportunity is wide open as I am building this team from
> the ground up. The environment will be respectful, open, demanding,
> intellectually rigorous and rewarding. Your work will be standards based
> and your solutions will be open source. If you want to be part of this
> team, if you want to build part of this solution, and if you want to
> share the rewards, please let me know.

This is an intriguing offer, which I currently is unable to look into.

A crucial matter, however, is the lack of concrete information!

 _Where_ will this be?  Will there be telecommuting? What will the
salaries be?

Please let us know :-)
--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen               "...plus...Tubular Bells!"
  http://www.mip.sdu.dk/~ravn