cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "David Duddleston" <da...@i2a.com>
Subject RE: JDOM
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2000 21:57:42 GMT

Excellent!

> Parts of the sitemap, and maybe JDOM integration...?? ;-)

JDOM to parse the sitemap config file... that would be nice. I'm was about
to add some new features to my own sitemap, but I needed to move from a
properties file to an XML config file to handle the more complicated
mapping. Just about to do this when you mentioned JDOM, so I decided to wait
until I can get my hands on the beast. Since I have to rework my own sitemap
and I plan on using cocoon 2 to handle the presentation layer, maybe I
should jump in and help out with the cocoon 2 sitemap where there is some
common ground.

> That site is on the list, but after the JDOM site (too many things, too
> little time).  But it will get there... my schedule is getting better,
> so it shouldn't be too long...

Oh Good! I'll be waiting...

OK, back to playing with Castor.

-david