cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "David Duddleston" <da...@i2a.com>
Subject RE: JDOM
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2000 19:45:27 GMT

> Java + XML = JDOM
> If you're from the Silicon Valley area, you may be interested in
> attending the Mountain View Java User's Group meeting April 26th where
> I'm scheduled to talk about JDOM. Here's the blurb:

Wish I could attend. Are you going to post anything for those of us who are
not in the Mountain View area.

> Cocoon 2

I get the idea that you will be working on Cocoon 2 from your post on the
cocoon-dev list. What part are you going to tackle?

> Framework

Any chance you will be releasing the code for your new framework before the
2nd book? I'm real interested in checking it out. I have a feeling it is
just the framework I'm looking for.

Damn Brett, you are killing me with the suspense.

-david