cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mikael Helbo Kjær <...@dia.dk>
Subject New ideas for Cocoon??
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:46:39 GMT
Well, I don`t really know, but I`ve been looking in on Cocoon development
for a while now and I`ve seen a discussion upon if a PLSQL Producer should
be added to the Cocoon project. They shouldn`t get into the main
distribution, but I think that it would be wise to establish a tradition of
post such components to the Cocoon websites.
Another idea that I have is that you should consider the connection of
Cocoon to other systems like EJB containers (or full J2EE servers) through
some kind of XSP taglib for e-business purposes. Maybe to establish some
kind of standard for accessing these. I admit I know nothing about
XSP/Taglibs or the limitations of Cocoon 2, so this is just an idea...

Mikael Helbo Kjær

Software Developer @ DIA a/s