cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jerm <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: xml:form [long]
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:27:19 GMT
Dear All,

OK, you have all had enough time to read my last mail about xml:form
posted 10 Apr 00. :p

I would be really grateful if someone who knows TagLibs, could pass their seasoned eye over
it and let me know if this is possible, and if there are better ways of doing any of it.

Then I will start work developing it, and building Bugoon using this TagLib (remember Bugoon
:)

Thanks for your help

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design