cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2 suggestions
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:49:05 GMT
On 10/4/00 at 2:00 pm, (Mike Engelhart) wrote:

>Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>> I don't exactly know what ResourceBundles are :) but a generic way of having
>> Cocoon automatically select content by language preference would IMHO be a
>> great advantage.
>> regards Jeremy
>You can find out all about them in the JDK javadoc's under

Thanks Mike.

I read them last night, now I definately know we want them :)

Would it make sense for the SiteMap to optionally use Resource Bundles for picking up alternative
languages? ie. place a reference to a resource bundle in the sitemap, the resource bundle
could hold paths to the different language XML Files?

Someone was recently asking how to do this I think.

regards Jeremy

      Jeremy Quinn                                             media.demon
                                                           webSpace Design
      <phone:+44.[0].207.737.6831>          <>

View raw message