cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.0: proposed battleplan
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2000 09:02:28 GMT
On 8/4/00 at 2:27 pm, pier@apache.org (Pierpaolo Fumagalli) wrote:

>- XForms (Gerard van Enk)
>    Geremy said: "Maybe this should developed as a taglib"
>    Pier said: "I roughly looked at the spec, but I really don't
>               understand what we should do to make those work (what do
>               you want to do with the data obtained from the form?)"

I'll write up and post the xml:form TagLib "proposal" I was working on.
I'ts not exactly a proposal yet, it is more like me trying to work out what it would be and
what is possible ....

regards Jeremy

      Jeremy Quinn                                             media.demon
                                                           webSpace Design
     <mailto:jeremy@media.demon.co.uk>       <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
      <phone:+44.[0].207.737.6831>          <pager:jermq@sms.genie.co.uk>