cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Sanders <ssand...@octane.com>
Subject RE: Shameless Developer Recruiting
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 18:19:29 GMT
So, how do we find out more?  any links, email addresses, etc.

Scott Sanders
scott@eionline.com

John Milan wrote:
I'm looking to build a technical team that can solve challenging
problems. The opportunity is wide open as I am building this team from
the ground up. The environment will be respectful, open, demanding,
intellectually rigorous and rewarding. Your work will be standards based
and your solutions will be open source. If you want to be part of this
team, if you want to build part of this solution, and if you want to
share the rewards, please let me know.

Best Regards,

John Milan
Director of Engineering