cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Washeim <esa...@canuck.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.0: proposed battleplan
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2000 16:36:13 GMT
on 15/4/00 1:27 am, Kevin Sonney at kevin@webslingerz.com wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, Donald Ball wrote:
>> there's a text-file JDBC driver available, you know... dunno if it's any
>> good...
>
> I took a look at it (the CocoFree JDBC text driver) earlier today. The text
> JDBC
> interface is the teaser for a comercial product. I read through the licencing,
> and didn't like it.
>
> That being said, i couldn't find anything else with similar functionality. If
> anyone sees one, though, I'd love to know about it....

I'm attaching a zip with the packages (parts thereof) required to use our
(large medium) jdbcFFTable class. jdbcFFTable maintains a flat file table
via jdbc. It uses the class FFTable from our io utilities.

Currently, I haven't released it with any proper Apache style license. If
you wish/see fit, we'll be happy to release it.

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim

that await translation.

Quem colorem habet sapientia?'