cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Engelhart <mengelh...@earthtrip.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2 suggestions
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2000 04:16:22 GMT
Kevin A. Burton wrote:

> It is eventually inevitable that everyone will speak the same language.
> Although it won't may still be called English the influence from other
> language will modify and introduce newer words.
Sadly this is mostly true

> It does scare me that cultural diversity will fade but you can get in
> the path of the future or you will get run over :(
I don't really want to get run over, but as I don't want to be known as
someone who was a member of a movement (i.e., programming geeks) who helped
give the death blow to cultural diversity on Earth, I'd love to be able to
access ResourceBundle's from my XSP pages. :-)

Mike