cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mike Engelhart <mengelh...@earthtrip.com>
Subject C2
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2000 16:49:17 GMT
Just a quick question.   I've basically had to hold off on looking at the
Cocoon2 cvs because, well, I have to finish my site and if I see all the
great changes coming I may not finish until October :-).   I already delayed
my launch the minute i started working with Cocoon 1.6....

My question is, will my site be able to be dropped into Cocoon2 with minor
changes or will I need to rewrite large parts of it to get it working.  My
site is all servlets/XSP with no custom processors and just the stock Cocoon
distribution.  
I guess what I'm really wondering is there anything I can do to ease the
transition when the time comes...

Thanks.

Mike


Mime
View raw message