cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com>
Subject RE: simple documents and sitemap?
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2000 21:16:39 GMT
Of course, I wasn't paying attention and left off the XSL names, but you get
the idea...

-----Original Message-----
From: Timm, Sean [mailto:STimm@mailgo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 3:15 PM
To: 'cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org'
Subject: RE: simple documents and sitemap?

I believe this will be accomplished with the (currently unimplemented)
user-agent matcher.  So you'd have something like the following:

  <process uri="**/*.xml" source="/**/*.xml">
    <generator name="file"/>
    <filter name="xslt"/>
    <serializer name="html"/>
    <matcher name="header">
      <parameter name="User-Agent" value="lynx"/>
    </matcher>
  </process>

  <process uri="**/*.xml" source="/**/*.xml">
    <generator name="file"/>
    <filter name="xslt"/>
    <serializer name="html"/>
  </process>

I'm assuming that it attempts to match from top-to-bottom.  I might be
misunderstanding the layout a bit, but I'm pretty sure this is the general
idea.

- Sean T.