cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com>
Subject C2 & Dynamic XSL?
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:52:43 GMT
I'm evaluating our Cocoon 1.7-based architecture for changes that will be
necessary to take advantage of Cocoon 2.  One issue I've come across that
I'm hoping someone can clarify for me is the ability to dynamically
associate an XSL stylesheet with the XML document.  We currently have a
processor that determines which XSL stylesheet to use based on any error
conditions, etc., that might have occurred.  It doesn't appear that Cocoon 2
supports any of the cocoon-process tags, and, from the example sitemap
configuration, it looks like you're supposed to statically assign an XSL
file when you define the static processing chain within the configuration
file.  Is it possible to leave the XSL stylesheet assignment out of the
sitemap configuration and assign it dynamically within another filter?

Thanks,
Sean T.