cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com>
Subject RE: [vote] Committer status for Brett McLaughlin
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2000 22:22:58 GMT
+1 (and I already ordered the book).  :)

- Sean T.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefano Mazzocchi [mailto:stefano@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2000 4:22 PM
To: Cocoon
Subject: [vote] Committer status for Brett McLaughlin

Ok,

you all heard his announcement about the O'Reilly book he wrote... but
you may not remember that _before_ writing that book, Brett was going to
implement the Cocoon sitemap. Later Pier did.

Now that the book is over Brett would like to partecipate more actively
in the development, bugfixing, documentation of the project he helped to
evangelize.

To be quite honest, I would like to give him write access so that he
can't run away without feeling so guilty about that. Sort of e-chain to
this project :)

No, seriously... I think Brett would a great addiction to Cocoon's pool
of developers.

So, it's pretty obvious I vote +1, what do you guys say?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.