cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From ru...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: Java and XML Beta Chapter
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2000 17:56:04 GMT

Boy, us humans are such complex beasts.  In the very same note, Stefano
Mazzocchi wrote:

> Brett is just saying that much of the machinery behind O'Reilly
> publishing system is written in PERL and we all know that PERL is great
> at something but extremely poor at something else.

> Let's not go over this again and, please, people, let's try to be more
> politically-correct with languages, ok? ;-)

Stefano, don't you realize that Perl is great at absolutely *everything*.
;-)

As is Java...

As is TCL...

As is XML...

Just ask any religious zealot.  Me?  I'm a certified heathen.

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  Don't tell me XML is different.