cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael French <mfre...@zycor.lgc.com>
Subject RE: LGPL + APL = not good!
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2000 13:49:44 GMT

I agree with the design point.

But if regexp is needed somewhere,
then it should use the Unicode regexp:

	http://www.unicode.org/unicode/reports/tr18/

The sitemap is XML, and it would need a 'pattern' facet
to have an XML Schema definition.

	http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/#regexAppendix
	http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#regexs

There will be open source code for these regexps, either in Xerces,
or from a W3C validator, or from the ICU project
(currently regexp is down as a 'future'):

	http://oss.software.ibm.com/icu/develop/tasks.html

Mike