cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Visco <kvi...@exoffice.com>
Subject Re: My API is better than yours
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2000 21:17:56 GMT

I agree with Mike, 100%!

Also, if they didn't want discussion on the topic, perhaps it shouldn't
have been brought up in the first place.

And Stefano, the only people I saw saying, "My API is better than
yours", was the JDOM people. I was merely trying to understand what the
benefits of JDOM were and why they think their API is so much better.
And I didn't read any "kindergarten" like comments.

Do you think constructive criticism is a bad thing? Personally I think
it helps...both positive and negative comments are usually beneficial.

--Keith