cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Hunter <jhun...@acm.org>
Subject Re: My API is better than yours
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2000 20:48:03 GMT
Mike Pogue wrote:

> The reason why the discussion has gone on this long, is that
> multiple Apache lists were posted to, with strong words like this:

AND discussion has gone on so long because people like you (and me)
don't stop posting.  I tried actually.  Everything you mentioned has
been addressed *offline* between interested parties, and everything
has been taken care of so that everyone is calmed down and will work
together in the future.  Let's get on with life.

> when, in fact, it does not even implement the XML spec
> (e.g. namespaces, order preservation, etc.).

In another week it will be fully XML compliant.  (Thanks in large part
to the help of the new JDOM community at http://jdom.org.)

-jh-