cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Marshall <dmarsh...@vmguys.com>
Subject Patches for command-line Cocoon
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2000 19:17:57 GMT
I'm looking into embedding Cocoon into a JMS-based service to act as an
XML processing engine.
I started by looking at how the standalone / command line wrappers work,
but found I had to make a few minor changes to get Cocoon to work in
command line mode.

I've attached a diff against one of today's CVS snapshots.
I noticed that you added a new logger StdioLogger for use in
command-line mode.

I'd already written a slightly more general PrintStreamLogger, so I've
attached that too.

Is anyone else interested in embedding Cocoon (or Cocoon 2) in something
other than a servlet engine?

--
David Marshall           email: dmarshall@vmguys.com
VM Systems, Inc.         phone: 1-941-596-2480