cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Pier P. Fumagalli" <p...@apache.org>
Subject JDOM and Thank You :)
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2000 06:40:03 GMT
I've spent a nice evening listening to Jason Hunter and Brett
McLaughlin's talk at the Mountain View Java User's Group about their
idea of JDOM.
What's JDOM? A smarter way (designed and specifically optimized for
Java) to handle XML data.
Since I really enjoyed their talk (trying - unsuccessfully - to play the
devil's advocate for the whole evening) and I think they come up with a
good API, I would suggest to all those interested in dealing w/ XML data
and DOMs to take a look at <http://www.jdom.org/> and to help those two
out with some feedback (and maybe some code? it's not that hard?).
Have fun :) :)

	Pier

<mailto:pier@betaversion.org>      <http://www.betaversin.org/~pier/>