cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Pier P. Fumagalli" <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: sitemap verbosity
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2000 01:27:53 GMT
Mircea Toma wrote:

> The reason for the "syntax" is (I believe) that there will be more <process>
> <process> tags the leafs of the tree instead of first elements from the root
> the sitemap become less verbosely. The difference is that operations must be
> read from leaf to root. Tags such <serializer> are not repeated for every
> <process> instruction, grouping same type outputs.
> If I don't make sense sorry to bother.

Hmm... we're going down to aestethics... I still prefer the old format,
the one starting with the prefix that needs to be matched, even if it's
more verbose than the one you're describing...

Basically my "key" is the URI expression that needs to be matched, yours
is the content type that needs to be matched... Personally i think that,
even if it's more verbose, it's probably easier to see and understand...
but i might be wrong...

can someone comment on that???

	pier