cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Brett McLaughlin <brettmclaugh...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: JDOM
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2000 19:49:57 GMT

David Duddleston wrote:

> > Java + XML = JDOM
> > If you're from the Silicon Valley area, you may be interested in
> > attending the Mountain View Java User's Group meeting April 26th where
> > I'm scheduled to talk about JDOM. Here's the blurb:
>
> Wish I could attend. Are you going to post anything for those of us who are
> not in the Mountain View area.

Yup.  Look for a major announcement within the next 2 weeks - after
that, it will be all open, all the time...

> > Cocoon 2
>
> I get the idea that you will be working on Cocoon 2 from your post on the
> cocoon-dev list. What part are you going to tackle?

Parts of the sitemap, and maybe JDOM integration...?? ;-)

> > Framework
>
> Any chance you will be releasing the code for your new framework before the
> 2nd book? I'm real interested in checking it out. I have a feeling it is
> just the framework I'm looking for.

That site is on the list, but after the JDOM site (too many things, too
little time).  But it will get there... my schedule is getting better,
so it shouldn't be too long...

> Damn Brett, you are killing me with the suspense.

That's good; it will keep you interested!!  Seriously, we'll have
something *very* soon.

-brett